- That singing can improve the quality of peoples’ lives
- That singing is a foundation for community
- That those with experience have a duty to develop talent in the young
- That singing is an art, as well as a joy
Our Mission is to:
- foster and promote the art of male choral singing
- stretch singers’ abilities
- provide an opportunity for learning and growth in both youth and older adults
- enhance the foundations singers take with them wherever they sing
The OMC arose out of the desire to develop singing abilities and to exemplify the motto “Learning to Sing for Life”.
The OMC brings together singers from around Southwestern Ontario, fostering relationships among members of other choruses from around the province.
If you wish to learn more, please send a message using our Contact Us form.